Wednesday, September 30, 2009

~ New family member! ~

On Monday night my husband had pity on this poor kitty that was hungry and sad, sitting under the steps at his business (it had been around for the whole weekend because his employee said it ran in the building when she was leaving on Friday!).... so he brought it home to me! (and he is not really an animal lover, so that's saying something! =)) She's a sweety! I think someone must have dumped her, because she is very friendly and she loves to run into the house (sorry, she is not going to be my house-kitty though!) My little guy loved following her around! =)


I have yet to think of a name.... any suggestions??



Edited to add: I think I decided on Candace the Calico Kitty!

1 comment:

Britt said...

What an adorable kitty, its so hard to see dumped cats. Good luck on finding a perfect name, it takes me forever

Blog Widget by LinkWithin