Friday, September 18, 2009

~ Summer's Last Pasta Salad ~

I love making this... and then having it for a meal in itself!

I cook and drain some garden (I like the different colors!) Rotelli noodles, then I like to throw in an assortment of diced meat (I either use pepperoni or turkey ham), diced cheese, pickles, black olives, broccoli (if on hand), mayonnaise and Lawry's seasoning salt to taste! Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired! I use no measurements, but it always turns out great! Enjoy!

Blogged to join in Foodie Friday and Food on Friday!

3 comments:

Rattlebridge Farm said...

I'm craving this! It looks divine!

Cass @ That Old House said...

Ummm... I'm thinking I've got tomorrow's lunch planned now. Thanks!
Cass

Joyce said...

I hate to see summer end so I make summer pasta salads all year unless it is snowing outside:)
Joyce

Blog Widget by LinkWithin